Christkindlesmarkt Vendor Contract
Schulz Bräu Brewing Co.
‘Christkindlesmarkt’ is a German Christmas Festival/Market
Want to join our Chirstkindlesmarkt? We focus on the coziness of the season and encourage the participation of the community to appreciate the lovingly crafted and handmade products that come from an East Tennessee background. We like to offer the market goers of 2023 high quality products and experiences. Occurring consecutive Saturdays & Sundays from November 25th to December 24th, all vendors are scheduled to sell products from 11AM-8PM each day. Market will close early on 12/24 at 6PM.
Know Your Area
- Reserved Sales Areas (Areas) are provided to all vendors.
- All Areas will include Covered Tents/Booths provided by Schulz Bräu Brewing Company.
- Tents provide 10’x10′ or 10’x8′ Sales Areas and Booths provide 9′(deep)x6′(wide) Sales Areas.
- All Areas have 3 solid walls available and appropriate lighting.
- Some electrical outlets may be available but are not guaranteed.
- Tables and Chairs will not be provided at the 2023 market.
- Please ensure that you wear weather-appropriate clothing for our outdoor Biergarten.
- Vendors are welcome to bring in appropriate decorative pieces, displays, and/or furniture to market their booths. Some decorative displays may be provided by Schulz Bräu.
- Christkindlesmarkt décor and dress is encouraged.
Please note that Vendor Areas may differ from one another. You’ll be notified of the size of your space upon confirmation. Pictures of Areas may be provided upon request. Vendor set-up starts at 9:00AM each day. For check-in purposes, we ask that all vendors be in attendance by 10:30AM. Vendors are expected to have their stations open and ready to receive guests by 11:00AM.
Once you’ve been accepted as a vendor, an invoice will be sent to your email and is payable online or by cash or check (to be made out to: Schulz Bräu Brewing Co.). To be a vendor at Schulz Bräu Brewing’s Christkindlesmarkt, there is a required fee of $75.00 due for each approved date by 11/10/23. We offer a Christmas Eve discount of $40 for 12/24 vendors. Please expect a confirmation email including all agreed upon requirements by 11/6/23 at the latest.
Drinks (Please Read!)
Vendors may not sell drinks of any kind. Water will be available to all vendors. ID must be provided to purchase an alcoholic drink.
If you find it necessary to cancel up to 10 days before your reserved date, we will refund your fee total in full. 7 days before, we will refund your fee minus a $20 administration fee. No refund after 7 days. Possible exceptions will be considered, of course, but please make sure you are available before applying. Proof of cancellation may be requested to receive any refund amount after 7 days.
Terms and Condition
Required by Schulz Bräu Brewing Company
You will be asked to sign the following when applying: I, listed below, acknowledge I have read, understood, and agree to abide by the information outlined in the vendor information pages. In addition, I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Schulz Bräu Brewing Company and its members, officers, employees, and agents for any claims, damage costs and attorney fees for injuries or damages arising from our participation in Schulz Bräu Brewing’s festival “Christkindlesmarkt”.
No payment is required until you have been accepted. An invoice will be sent via email.